After a week’s hiatus, the weekend discussion post is back.
Given the lack of a post last weekend, we’ll take a look back at the most-read Arlington stories of the past two weeks.
- N. Glebe Road Blocked By Serious Crash
- Food Giveaway Causes Huge Traffic Jam on Columbia Pike
- Clarendon Trader Joe’s Closed Again As More Local Store Employees Test Positive
- Police Investigating Death Behind Fairlington Fire Station
- Former County Board Member Erik Gutshall Has Died
- Arlington Restaurants Open for Takeout and Delivery
- APS Plan to Delay Teaching New Material Until Fall Irks Some Parents
- Local Restaurant Sues Insurance Company Over Lack of Business Interruption Payment
- Metro to Close Silver Line This Summer
Feel free to discuss those stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…