After a week’s hiatus, the weekend discussion post is back.
Given the lack of a post last weekend, we’ll take a look back at the most-read Arlington stories of the past two weeks.
- N. Glebe Road Blocked By Serious Crash
- Food Giveaway Causes Huge Traffic Jam on Columbia Pike
- Clarendon Trader Joe’s Closed Again As More Local Store Employees Test Positive
- Police Investigating Death Behind Fairlington Fire Station
- Former County Board Member Erik Gutshall Has Died
- Arlington Restaurants Open for Takeout and Delivery
- APS Plan to Delay Teaching New Material Until Fall Irks Some Parents
- Local Restaurant Sues Insurance Company Over Lack of Business Interruption Payment
- Metro to Close Silver Line This Summer
Feel free to discuss those stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Explore the hidden gem that is Arlington Heights with Susan Minnick in this week’s Neighborhood Spotlight.
After sunny, near-perfect weather during the work week, a cloudier and cooler weekend awaits. The local news cycle in Arlington has remained busy, shifting from stories around this month’s County…
The cement spheres of “Dark Star Park” in Rosslyn, the electric blue ribbon of “Dressed Up and Pinned” in Courthouse and the twin striped monoliths of “Echo” in the park…
(Updated 2:15 p.m.) Hundreds of students walked out of their classrooms this morning to take a stand against sexual assault and harassment in Arlington Public Schools. Walkouts were held from…