Good news: a holiday weekend is here.
If you’ve been fortunate enough to be able to continue working, you are likely getting an extra day off. This is especially welcome if you’ve been working while trying to wrangle kids at home.
ARLnow’s news coverage will be taking a break, barring breaking news, until Tuesday. In the meantime, here are the most-read Arlington articles of the past week.
- Yorktown Principal Apologizes for Banner Seen as Racist
- Tall Man Wearing Short Shorts Prompts Call to Police
- ACFD Helps Battle Fire at Edy’s Chicken & Steak on Route 7
- Boston Market Closes Permanently on Columbia Pike
- Data Shows Demographic Disparities in Arlington’s Coronavirus Cases
- Two Teens Arrested for Vandalism at New Middle School
- Arlington County Planning to Distribute Free Masks
- Coronavirus Hospitalizations Down, Cases Continue to Rise in Arlington (May 18)
- National Guard Conducts Mass Testing at Local Senior Care Facility
Feel free to discuss those or other topics in the comments. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
Recipient of the most Arlington County Green Home Choice Awards awarded, Arlington Designer Homes continues to provide quality work and place clients in new or renovated homes.
Work began yesterday (Wednesday) on the long-delayed Ballston Beaver Pond remediation project — but no busy beavers will be involved. The $4.2 million, 18-month project approved by the County Board this…
The Arlington County Fair will be returning to Thomas Jefferson Community Center and grounds in 2022, the county parks department tells ARLnow. The decision comes after the Arlington County Fair…
What’s Next with Nicole is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Infrastructure needs should be built into Arlington’s Sector plans and the Missing Middle study…