The countdown to the end of summer is well underway.
Sure, technically fall doesn’t start until Sept. 22, but Labor Day weekend is only three weeks away and the signs heralding fall’s imminent arrival are already here.
Not even a pandemic can stop the pumpkin spice take over. On August 5th. pic.twitter.com/T4ogUVZWYA
— Matt Blitz (@WhyBlitz) August 6, 2020
Bottom line: enjoy summer while you still can!
Here are the most-read articles from the past week:
- Target Now Open in Ballston
- Arlington Has Quietly Used Two Local Hotels for Coronavirus Quarantines
- Arlington Coronavirus Cases Reach New Summer Peak, Hospitalizations Remain Low
- The Pinemoor is Now Open
- Sidewalk Crowding Poses Coronavirus Threat, Local Experts Say
- APS Plans On Still Paying Staff Who Cannot Telework
- Police Searching for Man Who Chased Woman Down the Street in Virginia Square
- Taco Bamba is Planning to Open Next Week in Ballston
- Clarendon Restaurant Buena Vida Folded Into Downstairs Taco Joint
- Police Investigating Shooting in Clarendon
Feel free to discuss those stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Flickr pool photo by Eric