Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by Arlington Realty, Inc. Maximize your real estate investment with the team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6000 today!
Please note: While Arlington Realty, Inc. provides this information for the community, it may not be the listing company of these homes.
Today is among the most important days of the year: Veterans Day.
For many folks throughout Arlington County and the broader Washington, D.C. region, we have the day off.
Amid some well-deserved relaxation, we hope everyone takes the time to honor our military veterans and heroes. Fortunately, we live in an area where there are so many diverse ways to do so.
From simply thanking a friend or family member; to volunteering with a veteran-centric organization; to paying respect at the United States Air Force Memorial, Women in Military Service for America Memorial or U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial (all of which are right here in Arlington County!) — you have options.
From the team at Arlington Realty, Inc., we thank our vets for their service. We’ll continue to be here for you just as you’ve certainly been there for us.
Now on to this week’s Just Reduced figures.
As of November 9, there are 157 detached homes, 54 townhouses and 381 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 51 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 1240 N. Vermont Street, 22201 — NOW: $1,729,000 (Reduced $50,000 on 11/9)
- 1806 N. Danville Street, 22201 — NOW: $1,545,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 11/6)
- 6404 N. Washington Boulevard, 22205 — NOW: $1,375,000 (Reduced $24,999 on 11/6)
- 3625 10th Street N. #408, 22201 — NOW: $935,000 (Reduced $14,000 on 11/6)
- 16 S. Aberdeen Street, 22204 — NOW: $820,000 (Reduced $30,000 on 11/9)
- 2001 S. Lorton Street, 22204 — NOW: $610,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 11/7)
- 1303 S. Barton Street #206, 22204 — NOW: $424,999 (Reduced $10,001 on 11/7)