Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by Arlington Realty, Inc. Maximize your real estate investment with the team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6000 today!
Please note: While Arlington Realty, Inc. provides this information for the community, it may not be the listing company of these homes.
Let’s take the pulse of our local real estate market here.
The vitals look good — Arlington County and the broader Washington, D.C. area has been historically anchored by comparatively low unemployment rates, high salaries and world-class assets, spanning an award-winning school system and cultural attractions.
Needless to say, a bit has been thrown out of whack thanks to the lingering COVID-19 pandemic.
As of November 17, there are 720 total residential real estate offerings on the market in Arlington County, with an average list price of $743,928. This marks an uptick in inventory from last month, when there were 695 listings. Compared to last year — and this is true in select markets across the U.S. — inventory has increased.
So, what does this mean for you?
In the real estate realm, everyone’s scenario is different. If you are looking to buy, you have more options. If you are selling, our market is notably more competitive than last year. Regardless, the team at Arlington Realty, Inc. is ready to chat, take your unique needs to heart and make your real estate aspirations a reality.
Now on to this week’s Just Reduced figures…
As of November 16, there are 152 detached homes, 62 townhouses and 378 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 55 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 887-A N. Kensington Street, 22205 — NOW: $1,675,000 (Reduced $24,000 on 11/13)
- 1111 19th Street N. #2606, 22209 — NOW: $1,599,000 (Reduced $46,000 on 11/10)
- 4130 23rd Street N., 22207 — NOW: $1,449,000 (Reduced $50,000 on 11/11)
- 4770 33rd Street N., 22207 — NOW: $1,049,900 (Reduced $50,100 on 11/12)
- 3713 N. Military Road, 22207 — NOW: $979,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 11/16)
- 4250 35th Street S., 22206 — NOW: $608,000 (Reduced $6,900 on 11/17)
- 1410 12th Street N. #1410-B, 22209 — NOW: $599,900 (Reduced $15,100 on 11/12)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Arlington Realty, Inc.