Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by Arlington Realty, Inc. Maximize your real estate investment with the team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6000 today!
Please note: While Arlington Realty, Inc. provides this information for the community, it may not be the listing company of these homes.
It’s Inauguration Day in America. Wherever you are on the political spectrum, it’s always a day to reflect on the start of something new or the next chapter.
On this day, let’s look at the definition of inaugurate and apply it to the real estate realm: “to begin or introduce a system, policy or period.” For so many folks in and around Arlington County, they may be stuck in a routine or system that just doesn’t work for them.
The team at Arlington Realty, Inc. is here to inspire you to inaugurate a new living situation for yourselves. Whether it’s selling a residence you’ve had on your hands for years, embarking on a new rental journey or finding the home of your dreams, you can make it happen.
You just need to take that first step.
When you’re ready to chat about your aspirations, the team at Arlington Realty, Inc. is always here for you.
And now on to this week’s Just Reduced figures…
As of January 18, there are 107 detached homes, 39 townhouses and 283 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 27 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week, including:
- 3012 N. Oakland Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,799,000 (Reduced: $26,000 on 1/13)
- 1515 16th Road N., 22209 — NOW: $1,530,000 (Reduced: $19,900 on 1/13)
- 5840 18th Street N., 22205 — NOW: $1,425,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 1/12)
- 5148 11th Street S., 22204 — NOW: $950,000 (Reduced: $25,000 on 1/14)
- 1305 S. Quincy Street, 22204 — NOW: $695,000 (Reduced: $20,000 on 1/13)
- 14 S. Montana Street, 22204 — NOW: $644,400 (Reduced: $5,000 on 1/17)
Please note this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Arlington Realty, Inc.