With County Board meetings, budget news, and plenty of other things going on, it was a busy week in Arlington.
Expect more of the same next week, with County Board budget sessions instead.
Here are the ARLnow stories that received the most reads over the past five days:
- Va. Rolls Back Some Restrictions on Dining, Outdoor Gatherings
- Metro Asking Public To Weigh In On Cuts, Including Closing Several Arlington Stations
- Arlington Safeway Stores Are Offering Vaccine Appointments
- Queen Mother’s Fried Chicken is Thriving in Arlington
- Ask Eli: Condo Smoking Bill Passes in Virginia
- Work Underway on First Phase of Ballston Harris Teeter Development
- Virginia State Police Chased a Suspect Through Arlington Last Night
- Car Theft Suspect Apprehended After Chase, Crash
- Morning Poll: Which Pandemic Restaurant Closure Hits the Hardest?
- Arlington Man Sentenced to Nearly 13 Years in Prison for Trafficking Fentanyl
Feel free to discuss those articles, or anything else of local interest, in the comments. Have a great (albeit rainy) weekend!
Arlington residents say they are being plagued by mysterious bug bites featuring unusual red splotches that are itchier than those left by typical summer suckers. A Facebook group, “Arlington Neighbors…
It’s long past time to get big money out of our politics in Virginia.
A bicyclist has suffered potentially life-threatening injuries after a crash 2-3 blocks from Yorktown High School.
As the fiscal year for Arlington County approaches, take a look back on the economic development of 2021 in the latest Biz Talk.