In the past seven days, 53 properties were sold across Arlington, including a 2 BD/2.5 BA condo with D.C. views that went for $1.5 million.
Zooming out, as of March 28, there were 595 homes listed for sale in Arlington, according to Homesnap. This includes 416 condos, 140 detached homes and 39 townhomes.
“The median list price is $564,850 and the median sales price is $635,000,” Homesnap reports. “There have been 217 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 227 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 4614 N. Dittmar Road — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,120,000
- 2437 N. Nottingham Street — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,745,000
- 1111 19th Street N. #2606 — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — $1,500,000
- 1555 N. Colonial Terrace #100 — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — $1,300,000
- 827 25th Street S. — 5 BD/5.5. BA single-family home — $1,202,500
- 1110 N. Illinois Street — 3 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $1,002,000
- 1640 S. Taylor Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $775,000
- 2439 S. Culpeper Street — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $625,250
Local Republicans nominated Arlington resident Karina Lipsman on Saturday to seek the U.S. House seat currently held by Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.). Early voting is underway for the primary to…
An Arlington man is facing charges after allegedly shoving and threatening a county parking aide. The incident happened Thursday afternoon along S. Lowell Street in the Green Valley neighborhood. “At…
Fill your days with adventure as District Fray Magazine compiles a list of 26 things to do this summer.
Sponsored by Monday Properties and written by ARLnow, Startup Monday is a weekly column that profiles Arlington-based startups, founders, and other local technology news. Monday Properties is proudly featuring 1515 Wilson Blvd in Rosslyn. Two companies that help…