This past week, 76 properties were reported sold across Arlington, including a 5 BD/5 BA home complete with an indoor saltwater pool and a custom wine cellar that sold for $1,900,000.
As of April 18, there were 646 homes listed for sale in Arlington, according to Homesnap. This includes 427 condos, 173 detached homes and 46 townhomes.
“The median list price is $594,000 and the median sales price is $610,000,” Homesnap reports. “There have been 197 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 287 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 4000 N. Ridgeview Road — 5 BD/5 BA single-family home — $1,900,000
- 1812 N. Calvert Street — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,590,000
- 5820 5th Street S. — 4 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,232,500
- 1144 N. Vernon Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $960,000
- 888 N. Quincy Street #2001 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $800,000
- 2913 S. Woodstock Street #2 — 3 BD/2 BA townhome — $580,000
Arlington and surrounding areas are now under a Severe Thunderstorm Watch. The watch is in effect until 9 p.m. Severe storms are possible late this afternoon into the evening, forecasters…
Arlington County Board member Libby Garvey is quarantining in Germany after testing positive for COVID-19 while on a trip. Garvey told ARLnow she’s doing relatively well, and feels mostly like…
A woman was seriously injured over the weekend after police say she was apparently pushed out of a moving vehicle. It happened early Sunday morning along Wilson Blvd at the…
A wild scene played out Friday night along a quiet, dead end street in North Arlington. Police say it started when a female resident brandished a gun at a person…