This past week, 76 properties were reported sold across Arlington, including a 5 BD/5 BA home complete with an indoor saltwater pool and a custom wine cellar that sold for $1,900,000.
As of April 18, there were 646 homes listed for sale in Arlington, according to Homesnap. This includes 427 condos, 173 detached homes and 46 townhomes.
“The median list price is $594,000 and the median sales price is $610,000,” Homesnap reports. “There have been 197 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 287 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 4000 N. Ridgeview Road — 5 BD/5 BA single-family home — $1,900,000
- 1812 N. Calvert Street — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,590,000
- 5820 5th Street S. — 4 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,232,500
- 1144 N. Vernon Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $960,000
- 888 N. Quincy Street #2001 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $800,000
- 2913 S. Woodstock Street #2 — 3 BD/2 BA townhome — $580,000
The latest Boring Title takes a moment to highlight local Compass realtor Elvin Merlo and Haymakers for Hope in raising money towards cancer research.
President Biden is coming back to Arlington.
County Manager Mark Schwartz is proposing to use leftover money from the most recent fiscal year and federal COVID-19 relief for priorities such as employee bonuses and investments in disadvantaged…
What’s Next with Nicole is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. It is likely the last chance to weigh in on what the future of…