This past week, 74 properties were reported sold across Arlington. This included a 3 BD/3.5 BA renovated townhome with a private rooftop deck that went for $1.3 million.
As of April 18, there were 646 homes listed for sale in Arlington, according to Homesnap. This includes 427 condos, 173 detached homes and 46 townhomes.
“The median list price is $594,000 and the median sales price is $610,000,” Homesnap reports. “There have been 197 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 287 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 2371 N. Edgewood Street — 4 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,715,000
- 1330 N. Danville Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,289,000
- 4813 14th Street S. — 3 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $999,000
- 835 N. Woodrow Street — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $893,775
- 851 N. Glebe Road #1011 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $715,000
- 5016 11th Street S. — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $650,000
- 1020 N Highland Street #915 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $550,000
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…
Looking for a furry best friend to follow you everywhere? Meet Finley, the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week.