This past week, 66 properties were reported sold across Arlington. This included a to-be-built 6 BD/6.5 BA custom home that went for $2.5 million.
As of May 9, there were 625 homes listed for sale in Arlington, according to Homesnap. This includes 422 condos, 166 detached homes and 37 townhomes.
“The median list price is $599,900 and the median sales price is $675,000,” Homesnap reports. “There have been 226 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 345 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 4401 36th Street N. — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,535,000
- 1608 N. Bryan Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,689,500
- 808 N. Wakefield Street — 4 BD/4.5 BA townhome — $1,310,005
- 1026 21st Street S. — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $1,007,000
- 1418 N. Rhodes Street #130 — 2 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $920,000
- 1411 S. Monroe Street — 4 BD/2 BA single-family home — $830,000
- 851 N. Glebe Road #1320 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $725,000
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…