This past week, 68 properties were reported sold across Arlington. This included a to-be-built 8 BD/7.5 BA custom home that went for $2.6 million.
As of May 23, there were 713 homes listed for sale in Arlington, according to Homesnap. This includes 480 condos, 190 detached homes and 43 townhomes.
“The median list price is $559,900 and the median sales price is $715,000,” Homesnap reports. “There have been 230 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 317 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 3196 N. Pollard Street — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,300,000
- 6760 25th Street N. — 6 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,475,000
- 1004 N. Kentucky Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,020,000
- 2100 N. Quantico Street — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $935,000
- 3376 5th Street S. — 2 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $819,000
- 888 N. Quincy Street #802 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $772,000
A woman was seriously injured over the weekend after police say she was apparently pushed out of a moving vehicle. It happened early Sunday morning along Wilson Blvd at the…
A wild scene played out Friday night along a quiet, dead end street in North Arlington. Police say it started when a female resident brandished a gun at a person…
Cyber Threat Alliance enables cybersecurity companies to share threat information with each other quickly to prevent and respond to attacks.
The Arlington School Board unanimously approved a $749.9 million budget for the 2022-23 school year during its meeting Thursday night. Revenue for the Fiscal Year 2023 budget includes a $563.8…