Arlington’s real estate market has been hot this year, and the trend continued in May. Throughout the month, we highlighted dozens of recently sold properties in the area.
Taking a look back, there were 706 homes listed for sale (up from last month), including 234 new listings in the past four weeks, according to Homesnap. There were 312 sales, and the median sales price was $725,000, also up from last month.
Find a few of the most expensive homes sold in May below:
- 4805 Rock Spring Road — 5 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $3,275,000
- 5513 31st Street N. — 8 BD/7.5 BA single-family home — $2,630,000
- 3647 N. Harrison Street — 7 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $2,600,000
- 4401 36th Street N. — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,535,000
- 2512 Custis Road — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,450,000
Image via Google Maps
A woman was seriously injured over the weekend after police say she was apparently pushed out of a moving vehicle. It happened early Sunday morning along Wilson Blvd at the…
A wild scene played out Friday night along a quiet, dead end street in North Arlington. Police say it started when a female resident brandished a gun at a person…
Cyber Threat Alliance enables cybersecurity companies to share threat information with each other quickly to prevent and respond to attacks.
The Arlington School Board unanimously approved a $749.9 million budget for the 2022-23 school year during its meeting Thursday night. Revenue for the Fiscal Year 2023 budget includes a $563.8…