At last, a sunny weekend is on tap. Of course, it’s going to be hot.
Speaking of hot, below are the most-read ARLnow articles of the past week.
- New Renderings Show JBG Smith’s Vision for National Landing
- A Boozy Barbershop Battle Is Brewing in Ballston
- Accessory Dwelling Units Begin Popping Up in Arlington Backyards
- EXCLUSIVE: Discolored Water in Halls Hill Tied to Virginia Hospital Center Construction
- Authorities Investigating Reports of Dead and Sick Birds Around Arlington, Region (May 26)
- Sloppy Mama’s BBQ Closes Ballston Quarter Location
- After Pandemic Hiatus, Arlington County Fair Returns
- Arlington Forest Homeowner’s New Tree Sculpture Depicts Greek Myth
- Bethesda-Based Sushi Restaurant Set to Expand to Pentagon City
- Weekend Crash on GW Parkway Leads to Arrest
Feel free to discuss those stories or anything else of local interest. Have a nice weekend, everybody!
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…