This past week, 58 properties were reported sold across Arlington. This included an eight-bedroom new construction home near Crystal City that sold for $2.1 million.
Looking at the big picture, as of June 20, there are 736 homes for sale in Arlington, according to Homesnap. This includes 498 condos, 195 detached homes and 43 townhomes.
“The median list price is $579,950 and the median sales price is $715,300,” Homesnap reports. “There have been 244 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 338 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 1776 S. Kent Street — 8 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $2,119,000
- 4424 Vacation Lane — 5 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,565,000
- 2103 21st Road N. — 3 BD/3.5+ townhome — $1,329,007
- 2637 N. Florida Street — 3 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,040,000
- 1987 N. Adams Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $925,000
- 501 S. Highland Street — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $819,000
- 2310 14th Street N. #307 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $660,000
Seven years after the initial rollout of Arlington Public Schools’ digital learning initiative, and after a year of heavier use due to distance-learning, opinions on tech in schools remain divided….
It’s overcast and muggy right now, but it could be stormy later today in Arlington.
Amid a rise in coronavirus cases, community leaders and the Arlington County Public Health Division are continuing to find ways to target particular demographics for which more outreach is needed….
One of the most successful real estate agents in the area is hosting this free in-person seminar on Monday. Wine and cheese are included.