Throughout June, we highlighted dozens of recently sold properties in Arlington, ranging from “budget buys” to homes sold for well over asking price.
Taking a look back, 234 new listings hit the market in the past four weeks, according to Homesnap. In total, there are more than 750 homes on the market — 497 condos, 213 detached homes and 48 townhomes.
Now, let’s take a look at a few of the most expensive homes sold this past month:
- 1600 N. Edgewood Street — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,650,000
- 5800 37th Street N. — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,575,000
- 2609 3rd Street N. — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,345,000
- 5513 33rd Street N. — 7 BD/7.5 BA single-family home — 2,325,000
- 3526 N. Ohio Street — 7 BD/7.5 BA single-family home — $2,295,000
- 1776 S. Kent Street — 8 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $2,119,000
Image via Google Maps
The Arlington branch of the NAACP has come out in support of the county’s Missing Middle Housing Study draft framework.
Primary and urgent veterinary care clinic Bond Vet and dog daycare and boarding facility District Dogs are set to open locations in Clarendon in June. Both businesses are coming to…
A particularly sharp bend in the GW Parkway near Key Bridge has claimed another vehicular victim An SUV overturned in the southbound lanes around 1:15 p.m., blocking all lanes and…
There has been a modest, but noticeable drop in the intensity of demand and buyer activity over the last 3-4 weeks.