A half-decent weekend is on tap before another stretch of hot and humid weather next week.
We’re approaching the time of the year when it seems like everybody is on vacation. That will include some ARLnow staff next week — expect a reduced publishing schedule Thursday and Friday as a result.
In the meantime, here are the most-read articles of the past week on ARLnow:
- Police Officer Killed in Attack Outside Pentagon
- Residents Abuzz Over Mysterious Bug Bites Possibly Tied to Cicadas (July 28)
- Police Investigating Fight at Yorktown High School
- Arlington Is Seeing ‘Substantial’ Community Transmission of Virus, CDC Says
- Local Couple Killed in California Plane Crash (July 19)
- Torri Huske Given Hero’s Welcome Upon Return to Arlington
- Most Expensive Arlington Homes Sold in July
- Four Years Ago Today: One of the Weirdest Stories in Arlington History
- Uber Driver Who Struck Advanced Towing Owner Pleads Guilty
- Making Room: Speak Up Now to Expand Housing Opportunities in North Arlington
- Life Time Gym Coming to The Crossing Clarendon
- Recall Effort Targets Arlington’s Top Prosecutor
Feel free to discuss those stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend, Arlington.
Looking for something to do this week in Arlington? Check out the following selections from our event calendar. If you’d like to see your event featured, fill out this form….
It’s a little less park-like than New York City’s High Line, but Arlington County has come up with a concept for new pedestrian bridge from Crystal City to National Airport….
Searching for a new place? Join the open house event at 1500 Arlington Apartments this Saturday.
Good news for coffee lovers who enjoy not taking extra steps to get their caffeine fix: Arlington’s lone drive-thru Starbucks is only closed temporarily. The cafe at 5515 Langston Blvd,…
INF Care Virtual Concierge is a new and inviting option to remote assistance that leverages the best of what technology should encompass with quality interaction.
For the busy individual that needs a way to reduce stress and tackle caring for an older family member that lives alone.
For the maturing adult that just needs help with everyday tedious tasks, connectivity, and access to data on their everyday habits to pinpoint areas that need more attention.
Looking for a more convenient way to work out?
On the Go Fitness Pro offers in home personal training. We bring the gym to you, so you can save time and skip the hassle of going to the gym. Plus, our trainers are certified and experienced, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible workout.
We provide all the equipment needed for a great workout or we can use the equipment that you have.
Schedule a free consultation today and see how we can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Mini Family & Pet Photo Sessions
Beat the rush and sign up to get your holiday photos now!
Bring your kids! Bring your dogs!
Check out the DeSilva Studios website. Look at the images and see if you like them