Ready or not, it’s already September, so let’s take a look back at Arlington real estate in August.
This past month, nearly 295 homes were sold across Arlington at a median sales price of $616,500, according to Homesnap. Additionally, there were 220 price changes, and homes spent an average of 76 days on the market.
Now, here are a few of the most expensive homes sold in Arlington this past month:
- 4055 40th Street N. — 8 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,495,000
- 1546 N. Danville Street — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $2,435,000
- 3008 N. Rochester Street — 7 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,140,000
- 2449 N. Jefferson Street — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,050,000
- 2507 11th Street N. — 6 BD/4 BA single-family home — $2,025,000
Image via Google Maps
In this month’s Now Hiring, LEGO, Good Company Doughnuts & Cafe and the U.S. Postal Service all have open positions.
Good morning, Arlington. Jo here. It’s Thursday, September 16: National Guacamole Day and Nick Jonas’ 29th birthday. Morning Status Today’s Weather: ⛈ Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after…
Coming up on Saturday, Sept. 25 is the DC Bike Ride, a chance to cruise down 20 miles of D.C. streets with no traffic. Registration closes soon.
(Updated at 5 p.m.) A rescue operation is underway after reports of a worker dangling from scaffolding in Rosslyn. The incident is happening at an office building near the Safeway…