Ready or not, it’s already September, so let’s take a look back at Arlington real estate in August.
This past month, nearly 295 homes were sold across Arlington at a median sales price of $616,500, according to Homesnap. Additionally, there were 220 price changes, and homes spent an average of 76 days on the market.
Now, here are a few of the most expensive homes sold in Arlington this past month:
- 4055 40th Street N. — 8 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,495,000
- 1546 N. Danville Street — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $2,435,000
- 3008 N. Rochester Street — 7 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,140,000
- 2449 N. Jefferson Street — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,050,000
- 2507 11th Street N. — 6 BD/4 BA single-family home — $2,025,000
Image via Google Maps
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…
Join Poppyseed Rye for weekend breakfast starting May 21 with an expanded menu including quiche, breakfast paninis and more.
A 4 BD/3.5 BA renovated home with double ovens, gas fireplace and stone patio is included in Open Houses.