Welcome to October — it’s spooky season!
With a new month, it’s time to take a look back on some of the most expensive homes sold in Arlington in September. (For some, these price tags may be a bit spooky…)
Taking a look back, in September, more than 200 homes were sold across Arlington with a median sales price of $698,700, according to Homesnap. Additionally, homes spent an average of 66 days on the market.
Now, here are a few of the most expensive homes sold in Arlington this past month:
- 4408 33rd Road N. — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,725,000
- 3911 Lorcom Lane — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,475,000
- 514 N. Monroe Street — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,336,550
- 3223 1st Street N. — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,925,000
- 2727 N. Radford Street — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,875,000
- 1611 N. Bryan Street — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,860,500
- 4115 N. Randolph Court — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $1,850,000
Image via Google Maps
Discover how to save energy and receive a free energy conservation kit in the latest Rethink Energy.
It was a busy news week in Arlington, and next week — with County Board meetings on tap today and Tuesday — should stay busy. For those who have been…
Tucked away in an Arlington County storage facility is a shattered Tiffany Studios stained glass window of Jesus Christ in the act of blessing those who gaze on him. For…
Dropping nearly 40 feet from a platform above, a climber cut the ribbon on the “finest ropes course in the Mid-Atlantic.” Located at Upton Hill Regional Park on Wilson Blvd…