Autumn is now in full force in Arlington, with chilly temperatures and trees finally turning their fall colors.
Now, here are the most-read ARLnow articles of the past week:
- Driver killed in crash near East Falls Church Metro
- Arlington stays deep blue as statewide offices switch to red
- Woman stabbed during Halloween hotel melee in Courthouse
- Independent candidates laud a spirited campaign on election eve
- Police presence at middle school Friday after shooting threat and airsoft gun found
- Parks department to make more courts multi-use to meet pickleball demand
- Video shows drivers reversing on I-395 to access Express Lanes and avoid minor backups
- A rabid raccoon was on the loose at the Shirlington Dog Park
- Arlington remains Democratic stronghold, but GOP celebrates education-driven inroads
- Good Company Doughnuts could lose half its patio seating to a new bus shelter
- A new dog daycare facility is coming to Clarendon, but there may be a snag
- Police warn bar-goers after a spate of drink spiking reports
Feel free to discuss those stories, or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend, Arlington!
Arlington County could start cracking down on speeding near schools and highway work zones with newly-allowed speed cameras. This weekend, the Arlington County Board is scheduled to set a public…
A warm afternoon will give way to strong winds and colder temperatures tonight. The National Weather Service has issued a Wind Advisory for Arlington, D.C. and surrounding areas, cautioning against…
The past month was supposed to be validation for David Peña and his taco eatery La Tingeria, a popular Arlington food truck. La Tingeria recently opened at 626 S. Washington…
This is my last column. Over the past two years, I’ve had the privilege of sharing my views about housing with you. I don’t know if I changed anyone’s mind, but I do know I stirred up some conversation.