Welcome to 2022! A new year is here and January kicked off with a cold and snowy start.
Taking a look back, 114 new listings hit the market in the past four weeks and 263 were recently sold, according to Homesnap.
Additionally, there was a median sales price of $695,000 and a median list price of $579,999. There were a total of 414 homes for sale, with 276 condos, 111 detached homes and 27 townhomes.
Let’s take a look at a few of the most expensive homes sold in December:
- 3839 Military Road — 7 BD/7 BA, 2 half bath single-family home — $2,840,000
- 721 N. Kenmore Street — 4 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $2,404,036
- 2513 N. Vernon Street — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,100,000
- 3420 21st Avenue N. — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,800,000
- 1615 N. Queen Street #M406 — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — $1,635,000
- 2020 N. Roosevelt Street — 5 BD/4 BD, 2 half bath single-family home — $1,525,000
Image via Google Maps
Seventy-eight local individuals, businesses and organizations were recognized as “Covid Heroes” at yesterday’s County Board meeting. More than six dozen locals were honored for having “demonstrated exceptional service throughout the…
The Arlington County Board says it’s on the side of Arlington Public Schools in the battle with the state over mask mandates. Arlington and six other Northern Virginia school systems…
An ongoing redevelopment project on the “Landmark Block” in Courthouse is poised to realize a significant portion of a 2015 vision to transform the neighborhood. But beyond the “Landmark” project…
Dems to Discuss School Board Caucus — “Unsurprisingly, perhaps, into this climate of culture war skirmishes surrounding public education comes opposition to the Arlington County Democratic Committee’s long-standing caucus process…