Welcome to March!
It’s a new month which means it’s time to take a look back at some of the most expensive homes sold across Arlington in February.
Looking back, in February, there were 384 homes listed for sale across Arlington, according to Homesnap. Of those for sale, 268 were condos, 92 were detached homes and 24 were townhomes. Additionally, the median list price was $577, 475 with a median sales price of $641, 250.
Let’s take a look at some of the most expensive homes sold in February:
- 3038 N. Peary Street — 7 BD/6 BA, 2 half bath single-family home — $2,950,000
- 4651 35th Street N. — 7 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,775,000
- 6201 31st Street N. — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,105,000
- 1314 N. Stafford Street — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,895,000
- 5512 Little Falls Road — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,750,000
- 1548 N. Colonial Terrace — 3 BD/3 BA, 2 half bath townhome — $1,625,000
Image via Google Maps
Join the Keri Shull Team May 24 to learn about creating a custom-built home while avoiding costly mistakes.
Update at 4:15 p.m. — A Severe Thunderstorm Warning has now been issued for most of Arlington. BULLETIN – IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED Severe Thunderstorm Warning National Weather Service Baltimore MD/Washington…
Arlington County Board member Libby Garvey is quarantining in Germany after testing positive for COVID-19 while on a trip. Garvey told ARLnow she’s doing relatively well, and feels mostly like…
A woman was seriously injured over the weekend after police say she was apparently pushed out of a moving vehicle. It happened early Sunday morning along Wilson Blvd at the…