The blossoms have bloomed and there’s plenty to see and do in Arlington this weekend, despite the expected chilly weather.
In conjunction with the National Cherry Blossom Festival, this Saturday the Blossom Kite Festival will bring some of the festivities to Virginia Highlands Park in the Pentagon City area. The D.C. Tattoo Expo is also coming to Arlington.
Now, here are the most-read Arlington articles of the past week.
- Arlington publishes guide to noise complaints as neighbors protest purported party house
- Arlington County Board greenlights two major residential developments
- Your tap water is going to start tasting different today
- Study: Arlington is a hub for Gen Z renters and trendsetters
- Preschool in Ballston evacuated after threat
- EXCLUSIVE: Fights involving kids are on the rise, Arlington Public Schools says
- Investigators on scene of reported trash fire at Wakefield HS
- U.S. Marshal Service, ACPD on scene of fatal leap from building
- Nighthawk Pizza opening Thursday in Pentagon City
- It’s been a bad 24 hours for light poles in Arlington
Feel free to discuss these stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Enjoy the weekend, Arlington!
Update at 9:40 p.m. — All lanes have reopened, Arlington County says. Update at 6:40 p.m. — The southbound lanes have reopened but the northbound lanes are expected to remain…
Enjoy alpacas, farmers markets and more at the Loudoun County Spring Farm Tour May 21-22.
A local man raised nearly $2,000 holding a yard sale this past weekend to help children impacted by the war. Constantin a Ukrainian-American who lives in Arlington’s East Falls Church…
Cali is the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week who loves treats, watching Netflix and nose boops.