There are homes you can actually afford, and then there are homes that are just fun to look at.
Our list of the most expensive homes sold in Arlington, below, is definitely the latter for all but the most well heeled.
- 1881 N. Nash Street #2311 — 3 BD/3.5 BA condo — $3,175,000
- 4011 Vacation Lane — 5 BD/5 BA, 2 half bath single-family home — $2,350,000
- 4534 15th Street N. — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $2,218,500
- 3933 27th Road N. — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,087,500
- 1604 N. Cleveland Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $2,015,000
- 5734 18th Street N. — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,775,000
Image via Google Maps
A beemer barbecue following a single-vehicle crash closed part of S. Joyce Street near Pentagon City this morning. The circumstances leading to the crash, which heavily damaged the BMW before…
It’s Bike to Work Day — “Bike to Work Day is back… This free event is open to everyone. Arlington will have ten pit stops and BikeArlington will host five…
Want the VIP treatment for the region’s favorite social bike ride? Of course you do. DC Bike Ride invites riders of all ages and abilities to bike through 20 miles…
From a new Columbia Pike library to a dedicated pickleball court, County Manager Mark Schwartz’s proposed 10-year $3.9 billion capital improvement plan would fund projects across Arlington. The first 10-year…