It’s been a busy week.
A new music venue and watering hole opened, students rallied around abortion rights, and the police responded to a couple of bank robberies.
We hope the weekend is a little less hectic, and you can find some time to rest on yet another rainy weekend.
Now, here are the most-read Arlington articles of the past week.
- B Live opening this week in the former Whitlow’s space
- Expect the sounds of cannon fire in parts of Arlington tonight
- Police investigating pair of bank robberies in Ballston
- Vehicle-related thefts reported in three Arlington neighborhoods
- These ten businesses are currently listed for sale in Arlington
- Compass Coffee’s first drive-thru is under construction along Langston Blvd
- ‘Dining in the Dark’ events coming to Clarendon restaurant
- Police release photos of Ballston bank robbery suspect
- Arlington high school students hold walkouts, rally for abortion rights
- County Board to vote this weekend to end vehicle decal fee
Feel free to discuss these stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Enjoy the weekend, Arlington!
‘Coffee with a Cop’ Next Week — “Wednesday, October 5 is National Coffee with a Cop Day and the Arlington County Police Department’s Community Engagement Division is hosting two events…
A 3 BD/2 BA brick home with a one car garage, fireplace and covered patio is included in Just Reduced.
Groups of Arlington Public Schools students walked out today (Tuesday) to protest model policies the Commonwealth says local school boards should adopt regarding the treatment of transgender children. Released last…
Learn the advantages of new construction and more from the Keri Shull Team on October 4.
INF Care Virtual Concierge is a new and inviting option to remote assistance that leverages the best of what technology should encompass with quality interaction.
For the busy individual that needs a way to reduce stress and tackle caring for an older family member that lives alone.
For the maturing adult that just needs help with everyday tedious tasks, connectivity, and access to data on their everyday habits to pinpoint areas that need more attention.
Now you can have fun with your family and friends when deciding where to eat!
Just hop aboard The Lunch Train and set the destination for: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or nightlife!
– No app necessary. Simply go to the website if you’d like!
– No account necessary
– Use your current location or a desired location
– Add restaurants you’re interested in, invite your friends, and play the game!
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved. Join ACFCU for our Homebuying