It’s a culinary combination you don’t hear about all that often: Indian-Italian fusion. But on Saturday, Crystal City’s Cucina Vivace restaurant will be devoting an entire night to it.
The exotic cuisine will be prepared as part of a collaboration between two local chefs: Gordon Vivace of Cucina Vivace and Pritha Mehra of Falls Church-based The Mystic Kitchen. The two came up with a 10-course, $69 prix fixe menu that blends “Indian and Italian staples into dishes that remain true to both specialties.”
The menu includes:
- Papri Chaat: Flour crisps topped with potatoes, mascarpone cheese based cream, tamarind chutney and chickpea shavings.
- Polpetti di Paste e Pollo: Patties made with Chicken, Potatoes, Spaghetti and Cheese served with Chutney.
- Insalata di Kachoomber: A lemon flavored salad mixture of Indian and Mediterranean fruits dressed in lemon zest.
- Tandoori Chicken Pizzetti: Flat bread with a thin layer of tomato, topped with Tandoori Chicken, onions, arugula and pine nuts.
- Salmon Bruschetta: Salmon grilled in an array of spices served over olive roasted toast.
- Pesto Paneer: Homemade Paneer in a tangy pesto chutney sauce.
- Curried Shrimp Polenta: South Indian Shrimp curry over creamy polenta.
- Raja’s Cannelloni: Fresh pasta tubes stuffed with Indian-spiced spinach and paneer baked in an Italian tomato sauce, flavored with Indian five-spice.
- Spaghetti Keema Bolognese: Indian spiced beef curry in an Italian Bolognese style sauce over freshly made spaghetti.
- Risotto Dolce: Cardamom flavored Arborio Rice pudding topped with fruit.
The menu is being offered for one night only: Saturday, Nov. 19, at 7:00 p.m. Reservations can be made online or by calling 703-979-7676.
A 3 BD/3.5 BA four level brick townhome with a private roof deck and finished 2 car garage is included in Just Reduced.
Good Tuesday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 16176 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
A teenage girl on an electric scooter was seriously injured after colliding with a driver near Washington-Liberty High School earlier this afternoon. Shortly after 1 p.m. on Tuesday, police were…
Arlington County is offering residents free training on the anti-overdose drug Narcan. The sessions are available as an hour-long online training course or an abridged, 10-minute training over the phone….
EDBS Dental Billing Solutions is pleased to announce that it has achieved compliance with the federally mandated standards of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) through the use of Compliancy Group’s proprietary HIPAA methodology, The Guard® compliance tracking software, and HIPAA Seal of Compliance®.
The HIPAA Seal of Compliance is issued to organizations that have implemented an effective HIPAA compliance program through the use of The Guard, Compliancy Group’s proprietary compliance tracking solution.
Clients and patients are becoming more aware of the requirements of HIPAA compliance and how the regulation protects their personal information. Forward-thinking providers like EDBS Dental Billing Solutions choose the HIPAA Seal of Compliance to differentiate their services.
“Since the nature of our business being exclusively remote, we take HIPAA compliance very seriously. With the help of Compliancy Group, we are able to take steps to fortify our systems to protect PHI information and familiarize each employee about HIPAA and how we can further safeguard PHI data.” said EDBS Dental Billing Solutions founder Goldie De Leon.
Are you feeling overwhelmed or struggling to cope with life’s challenges? You’re not alone. Mental health issues are more common than you might think, and seeking help is a sign of strength, not weakness.
Our counseling service provides a safe, supportive environment where you can explore your feelings, identify negative thought patterns, and learn coping skills to manage your symptoms. Lauren is trained in evidence-based practices and specializes in a range of mental health concerns, including anxiety, depression, trauma, and addiction.
We understand that seeking counseling can be intimidating, but we believe that everyone deserves to live a fulfilling, happy life. Our approach is non-judgmental and compassionate, and we work collaboratively with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if our service is a good fit for you. Reach out at https://peacefulmindsolutions.com or call (703) 994-0300 to set up a consultation.
Singin’ in the Rain
The “Greatest Movie Musical of All Time” is faithfully and lovingly adapted for the stage by Broadway legends, Betty Comden and Adolph Green, from their original award-winning screenplay. Each unforgettable scene, song and dance is accounted for, including the show-stopping
5 Tips for Buying Your Dream Home – A Free…
Are you planning to move in the next 12 months but feeling overwhelmed by the current real estate market’s low inventory and high mortgage rates? Join us for a short seminar where we’ll provide 5 tips to help you find