— Brian E (@bje22201) January 23, 2016
(Updated at 3:10 p.m.) The conditions outside still are treacherous for travel, so staying indoors for a while is the best idea. But if you’re already suffering from cabin fever and have the ability to easily and safely walk somewhere for a bite or a drink, there are options. Some places are even running winter storm specials.
Here’s the list of Arlington restaurants and bars that told us they’re definitely open, at the very least with limited hours and menu selections:
- A-Town Bar & Grill (4100 Fairfax Drive)
- Bakeshop (1025 N. Fillmore Street)
- Big Buns (4401 Wilson Blvd.)
- Bistro 360 (1800 Wilson Blvd.)
- Bracket Room (1210 N. Garfield Street)
- Brooklyn Bagel (2055 Wilson Blvd.)
- Cafe Asia (1550 Wilson Blvd.)
- The Celtic House (2500 Columbia Pike)
- Citizen Burger Bar (1051 N. Highland Street)
- Courthaus Social (2300 Clarendon Blvd.)
- Copperwood Tavern (4021 Campbell Ave.)
- Cowboy Cafe (4792 Lee Hwy)
- Crystal City Sports Pub (529 23rd Street S)
- Don Tito (3165 Wilson Blvd.)
- Fireworks Pizza (2350 Clarendon Blvd.)
- First Down Sports Bar (4213 N. Fairfax Drive
- Front Page (4201 Wilson Blvd.)
- Hard Times Cafe (3028 Wilson Blvd.)
- Ireland’s Four Courts (2051 Wilson Blvd.)
- Kona Grill (1776 Wilson Blvd.)
- Liberty Tavern (3195 Wilson Blvd.)
- Lost Dog Cafe (2920 Columbia Pike)
- Mussel Bar (800 N. Glebe Road)
- O’Sullivan’s Irish Pub (3201 Wilson Blvd.)
- Oz (2950 Clarendon Blvd.)
- P. Brennan’s Irish Pub & Restaurant (2910 Columbia Pike)
- Pepita Cantina (4000 Wilson Blvd.)
- Ragtime (1345 N. Courthouse Rd.)
- Rhodeside Grill (1836 Wilson Blvd.)
- Rock Bottom Brewery (4238 Wilson Blvd.)
- Samuel Beckett’s (2800 S. Randolph Street)
- Screwtop Wine Bar (1025 N. Fillmore Street)
- Sehkraft Brewing (925 N. Garfield Street)
- Sushi Rock (1900 Clarendon Blvd.)
- Tortoise & Hare (567 23rd Street S)
- Westover Beer Garden (5863 Washington Blvd.)
- William Jeffrey’s Tavern (2301 Columbia Pike)
- World of Beer (901 N. Glebe Rd.)
The week started as summer and is ending, unmistakably, as fall. On the plus side, we have a stretch of crisp, sunny days ahead, with the exception of some rain…
A 5 BD/2 BA home with a light-filled den and screened back porch is included in Open Houses.
Early voting got off to a muted start today (Thursday) at the Arlington County government headquarters in Courthouse. “We had a line of five voters when we opened at 8…
Wakefield High School and Claremont Elementary School were secured today in response to reports of gunfire in nearby Bailey’s Crossroads.
Now you can have fun with your family and friends when deciding where to eat!
Just hop aboard The Lunch Train and set the destination for: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or nightlife!
– No app necessary. Simply go to the website if you’d like!
– No account necessary
– Use your current location or a desired location
– Add restaurants you’re interested in, invite your friends, and play the game!
Lyon Park & Ashton Heights’ biennial home & garden biennial tour is back. The tour will include contemporary custom homes, older historic bungalows as well as renovated properties. One of the stunning homes on the tour is pictured above. In addition to beautiful & unique homes, the Villa & Vistas ’22 event will conclude with a festive reception at the Lyon Park Community Center at 414 N Fillmore Street, Arlington VA 22201. What could be better right?
All proceeds from this event will go to the Lyon Park Citizens Association (LPCA) towards our neighborhood jewel & hub, the Lyon Park Community Center (LPCC).
When: Sunday, October 2nd, Noon – 4 PM.
Where: Meet to get your tickets and the tour map at the Lyon Park Community Center (414 N Fillmore Street) We will have a table with information outside.
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved. Join ACFCU for our Homebuying