The first full weekend of October starts with excitement for Washington Nationals fans, as the team begins its playoff series against last year’s World Series winners, the Chicago Cubs.
Another big event taking place this weekend is the 33rd annual Army Ten-Miler on Sunday. A number of roads will be closed in Arlington to accommodate the race.
These were our top five most-viewed stories of the week:
- Scott Disick to Host Pentagon City Restaurant Grand Opening
- Construction Update: Ballston Quarter Mall
- Crime Report: Woman Wakes Up to Find Intruder in Home
- New Apartment Building With ‘Vintage Americana Aesthetic’ Now Leasing in Ballston
- Patio Fire Scorches Freddie’s in Crystal City
Feel free to discuss anything of local interest in the comments below. Have a great weekend!
A 3 BD/2.5 BA home located at 707 N. Ivy Street is Today’s Listing of the Day.
Maybe it shouldn’t come as a surprise that there are similarities between being a judge in a courtroom and an actor on stage. “It’s all really about trying to understand…
With my final Modern Mobility column I’d like to look back at the last few years and look ahead to the next few.
This year saw major changes to how Arlington County and Arlington Public Schools run community swim classes, to the surprise of some locals. In July, Arlington Public Schools launched the…