It’s been a busy week, filled with important decisions.
Only today, the National Park Service announced it will spend more than $200 million to repair and rehabilitate Memorial Bridge, while the County Board voted this week to allocate its closeout funds and encourage more “accessory dwelling units.”
And ahead of the 2018 legislative session, Arlington’s lawmakers in the Virginia General Assembly will have a go at renaming Jefferson Davis Highway and getting dedicated funding for Metro.
These were our most-read stories this week:
- Police Investigating Death in Pentagon City
- Morning Notes (November 27)
- Crime Report: Masked Man Seen Pleasuring Self in Courthouse
- Report Shows Disparities in Income, Health Care Across Arlington
- County Board Approves Long Bridge Park Aquatics Center Contract
Discuss anything of local interest in the comments below. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo by The BeltWalk