Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate market was on fire again this week.
Sellers listed 94 properties, and buyers ratified 79 contracts. That’s the busiest week so far this year. Of those ratified, 32 homes sold within a week. And the upper end market showed a huge rebound with 18 homes selling that were priced over $1 million. That’s the most in a week since last Spring.
Nationally, home values increased 6.2% last year. That’s 6% higher than peak values in 2006. Locally, prices haven’t increased at all in 2016 and 2017, but we should see some gains from this robust Spring market. Low inventory continues to put upward pressure on prices.
Buyers got a break this week with interest rates. The 30-yr fixed rate actually dropped just two basis points, breaking a nine-week consecutive streak of rising rates. Today’s 30-yr fixed rate now ranges 4.5%-4.6%.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1024 N. UTAH ST #518, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $365,000
- 4806 28TH ST S., ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $439,700
- 104 N. GALVESTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $885,000
- 3712 N. PERSHING DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $900,000
- 20 N. JACKSON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 -$930,000
- 2817 24TH ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,350,000
- 2800 N. ROOSEVELT ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,499,000
- 3820 13TH ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,519,900