(Updated at 5 p.m.) With Arlington schools, county facilities and the federal government closed for the snow day, it might be worth asking: just what is open today?
Below is a partial list of some restaurants, bars and other businesses that are still open or closed in the county.
- Pamplona in Clarendon, including a snow day party that started at 1 p.m.
- Circa in Clarendon
- Mister Days in Clarendon, including snow day drink specials
- Silver Diner in Clarendon
- Liberty Tavern in Clarendon
- Hunan Number One Restaurant in Clarendon
- Rustico in Ballston, including food and drink specials all day
- Big Buns in Ballston, opened at noon
- Pupatella in Ballston
- SER in Ballston
- Saigon Saigon in Pentagon City
- Sine Irish Pub & Restaurant in Pentagon City
- Zen Bistro & Wine Bar in Pentagon City
- Jaleo in Crystal City
- MOM’s Organic Market
- BrickHaus on Columbia Pike, opened at noon
- Basic Play in Courthouse
- Heavy Seas Alehouse in Rosslyn
- Rhodeside Grill, William Jeffrey’s Tavern and Ragtime
- Rockland’s BBQ in Virginia Square is closing early at 4 p.m.
- Animal Welfare League of Arlington
- Arlington Independent Media
- Bistro 360 Wine Bar, Market & Restaurant in Rosslyn
ARLnow reporter Bridget Reed Morawski was live on Facebook earlier this afternoon giving a walking snow tour of roads, sidewalks and businesses from Clarendon to Rosslyn. The video replay of that is below.
Join our reporter as she makes her way back to her home in Rosslyn from our Clarendon newsroom in the snow.
Posted by Arlington Now on Wednesday, March 21, 2018