It’s Friday everyone! This means the end of a busy week for Arlington with news about everything from transit updates to whether Arlington really does recycle its glass and how Amazon may already be affecting real estate development.
Then there’s the weather, from flooding to sunshine — it’s been a rollercoaster. Even the dogs are happier now, at least until the thunderstorm warnings kicked in.
It's Friday which means an early #weatherpupdates with Tiko, a distinguished store proprietor in Ballston who thinks the dry weather this afternoon, which is expected to continue this weekend, is much better for business thank you very much. @ARLnowDOTcom pic.twitter.com/YVhxtv4VTh
— Airey (@howisthatlegal) March 22, 2019
It’s also been a big week for restaurants opening (and closing briefly thanks to electrical outages). Here’s five restaurant-related stories worth checking out:
- New Mexican Restaurant TTT Opening Today in Clarendon
- The Lot Beer Garden in Clarendon Plans Grand Opening for Next Spring
- New Restaurant Coming to Walter Reed Drive ‘Bermuda Triangle’
- New-Look Wendy’s Now Open on Route 7
- The Pinemoor’ Coming to Former Clarendon Grill Space
What are you eating this weekend? Let us know your weekend plans, and share your thoughts on our stories in the comments below.