It’s June 21, which means it’s officially the first day of summer and the longest day of the year!
For the civically engaged among you, the county announced it will soon hold public meetings on Amazon’s first permanent buildings and code changes to allow the installation of 5G wireless technology. The county is also asking for residents to help test a new online permitting system.
Some other articles you may have missed this week include:
- Continued Construction Will Keep Country Club Fireworks Viewers Off the Green
- County Board Eases Classroom Trailer Approval Process
- Park Service Advances Plans to Redesign Memorial Circle
- New Bus Enhancements for I-66 Approved
- Electric Scooters to Stay on Arlington Streets for Another Six Months
What’s your favorite article from the week? And what are your plans to make the most of the daylight this weekend? Let us know in the comments below.