Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
Today is National Canoe Day. By now, you know that I love a random holiday, but this one actually carries some timely local importance.
Last week, the Rosslyn boathouse project crossed another important hurdle in coming to life. The proposed boathouse will bring access to the Potomac much more seamless for Arlingtonians, boasting a 14,000 square-foot facility, 300-foot long dock and more. So, if you love kayaking, canoeing and/or water activities, you may no longer have to venture to Georgetown for water access.
As we’ve covered time and time again, Arlington is a hotspot for outdoor activities and recreation. Last month, the American College of Sports Medicine named Arlington the No. 1 fittest city in the U.S. and, earlier this year, Niche named Arlington the No. 1 city in America to call home.
When you’re ready to get paddling on your home adventure, our team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of June 24, there are 162 detached homes, 18 townhouses and 117 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 16 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 4853 N. Rock Spring Road, 22207 — NOW: $2,139,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 6/23)
- 5145 38th Street N., 22207 — NOW: $1,499,000 (Reduced: $69,000 on 6/22)
- 3163 N. Pollard Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,025,000 (Reduced: $25,000 on 6/20)
- 1020 N. Highland Street #524, 22201 — NOW: $890,000 (Reduced: $35,000 on 6/18)
- 2446 N. Jefferson Street, 22207 — NOW: $779,000 (Reduced: $20,900 on 6/20)
- 1723 N. Edison Street, 22207 — NOW: $650,000 (Reduced: $25,000 on 6/19)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.