A warm and mostly dry weekend is on tap, though any rain that falls will be welcome given the region’s current drought.
If you’re heading into D.C. on the Metro, an important heads up: the Yellow Line bridge over the Potomac will be closed for the bridge’s annual inspection, so you’ll need to take the Blue Line to the District instead.
In the meantime, here are the most-read articles of the past week.
- Beyer Now Supports Articles of Impeachment
- Video Shows Drivers in Va. Square Blowing Past Undercover Cop in Crosswalk
- New Pupatella Location to Open As Early As Next Month
- Large Portion of Foxcroft Heights Listed For Sale for $11 Million
- Arlington County Adding Three New Glass Drop-Off Centers
- Ballston Church Affordable Housing Project Moving Forward
- Bryce Harper Poses for Photo with Arlington Firefighters After Playoff Hopes Extinguished By Nats
- Crystal City BID Expands, Seeks to Rename Itself “National Landing”
- Blockchain Company to Open U.S. HQ in Arlington
Feel free to discuss those stories or other topics of local interest in the comments. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo by Kevin Wolf
Join the Keri Shull Team May 24 to learn about creating a custom-built home while avoiding costly mistakes.
Update at 4:15 p.m. — A Severe Thunderstorm Warning has now been issued for most of Arlington. BULLETIN – IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED Severe Thunderstorm Warning National Weather Service Baltimore MD/Washington…
Arlington County Board member Libby Garvey is quarantining in Germany after testing positive for COVID-19 while on a trip. Garvey told ARLnow she’s doing relatively well, and feels mostly like…
A woman was seriously injured over the weekend after police say she was apparently pushed out of a moving vehicle. It happened early Sunday morning along Wilson Blvd at the…