Aside from a possible freeze overnight, the weather should be pleasant and fall-like enough for some outdoor activities or ice skating during the day. Or you can check out some of the local events that are happening indoors.
Here are the biggest stories of the past week that was in Arlington:
- New Historical Map of Arlington Shows What County Looked Like 100 Years Ago
- Ovi and the Caps Celebrate Nats Win in Clarendon
- APS Proposes Major Elementary School Swap to Deal With Capacity Issues
- Afghan Kabob Restaurant in Courthouse to Close This Week (follow-up here)
- Photos: Elaborate Halloween Decorations Across Arlington
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Halloween 2019 in Arlington County
- Power Outage in Ballston, Bluemont
- Arlington Public Schools Now Requiring Chaperones for Younger Kids at Sporting Events
Feel free to discuss these stories or any other topics of local interest in the comments. Have a great weekend!
Two years since Henry Clay Park in Lyon Park closed for renovations, the since-renamed Zitkala-Ša Park is on the verge of reopening. Arlington’s Dept. of Parks and Recreation is aiming…
Shots Fired in Green Valley — “ACPD is investigating a shots fired incident in the 3200 block of 24th Street S. which occurred at approximately 8:14 p.m. No victims related…
Introducing your new Neighborhood Spotlight. Follow McEnearney Associates Realtors as they feature neighborhoods in Arlington.
It’s a Friday afternoon and the start of what promises to be a gorgeous, basically perfect early fall weekend.