It was a cold and snowy week in Arlington, and your ARLnow team is exhausted.
There was a lot to cover during a week in which most of the office was ailing with a cold bug that seems to be going around.
Here were the most-read stories of the week:
- Cosi Closes Two Additional Locations in Arlington
- Police Investigating Crash Involving Scooter, School Bus
- Power Outage Leaves Large Portion of Rosslyn-Ballston Corridor in the Dark
- Four Arlington Metro Stations to Close This Weekend
- Arlington Under Winter Weather Advisory as Officials Warn of Tough Evening Commute
- Virginia Hospital Center is Now Operating As a Trauma Center
- New Cafe Brings Odd New Eastern European Coffee Trend to Clarendon
- Gallery Clarendon to be Replaced with Connecticut Pizza Restaurant Colony Grill
- Despite New ‘Tacos’ Sign, Goody’s Is Still Selling Pizza in Clarendon
Feel free to discuss those or any other topic of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend and enjoy the warmer weather!
A Northern Virginia woman likely has monkeypox, the Virginia Dept. of Health announced today. In a press release Thursday afternoon, VDH said the woman was isolating at home and not…
The Arlington County Board today called for action to stem the tide of gun violence, while groups of students around the county held walkouts in response to the elementary school shooting in Texas.
A time-honored, pre-Memorial Day tradition took place at Arlington National Cemetery this morning. More than 1,000 soldiers with the Army’s 3rd Infantry Regiment, also known as The Old Guard, as…
A new sushi restaurant has opened in Rosslyn in a long-vacant, off-the-beaten-path space.