It was a cold and snowy week in Arlington, and your ARLnow team is exhausted.
There was a lot to cover during a week in which most of the office was ailing with a cold bug that seems to be going around.
Here were the most-read stories of the week:
- Cosi Closes Two Additional Locations in Arlington
- Police Investigating Crash Involving Scooter, School Bus
- Power Outage Leaves Large Portion of Rosslyn-Ballston Corridor in the Dark
- Four Arlington Metro Stations to Close This Weekend
- Arlington Under Winter Weather Advisory as Officials Warn of Tough Evening Commute
- Virginia Hospital Center is Now Operating As a Trauma Center
- New Cafe Brings Odd New Eastern European Coffee Trend to Clarendon
- Gallery Clarendon to be Replaced with Connecticut Pizza Restaurant Colony Grill
- Despite New ‘Tacos’ Sign, Goody’s Is Still Selling Pizza in Clarendon
Feel free to discuss those or any other topic of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend and enjoy the warmer weather!
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid. A crowd of just under 3,000 well-wishers…
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…
We just wanted to take a moment to thank you to everyone who has joined the new ARLnow Press Club over the past week! Counting our existing Patreon supporters, who…