Daylight Saving Time is this weekend, so we’ve moved the clocks forward and published the weekend discussion post a bit later than usual.
The official time change happens early Sunday morning, when clocks will “spring forward” an hour and everyone will lose an hour of sleep. While you’re setting the clocks forward, don’t forget to check and replace your smoke alarm batteries.
Now, here are the most-read articles of the week:
- Dominion Hills Mansion With a Curious History Could be Headed to Market
- Northside Social: The Epicenter of the Arlington Dating Scene?
- Stores Picked Clean of Hand Sanitizer, Face Masks Throughout Arlington
- Bus Stop Demolished, Cars Smashed on N. Barton Street
- Sugar Shack Donuts on Columbia Pike to Rebrand as Plant-Based Cafe
- County Board Member Gutshall Hospitalized
- Arlington County Officials Hold Coronavirus Q&A
- Democratic Primary Turnout in Arlington Exceeds 2016
- APS Preparing for ‘Possibility of School Closures in the Future’
Feel free to discuss those stories, the time change, or anything else of local interest in the comments.