Daylight Saving Time is this weekend, so we’ve moved the clocks forward and published the weekend discussion post a bit later than usual.
The official time change happens early Sunday morning, when clocks will “spring forward” an hour and everyone will lose an hour of sleep. While you’re setting the clocks forward, don’t forget to check and replace your smoke alarm batteries.
Now, here are the most-read articles of the week:
- Dominion Hills Mansion With a Curious History Could be Headed to Market
- Northside Social: The Epicenter of the Arlington Dating Scene?
- Stores Picked Clean of Hand Sanitizer, Face Masks Throughout Arlington
- Bus Stop Demolished, Cars Smashed on N. Barton Street
- Sugar Shack Donuts on Columbia Pike to Rebrand as Plant-Based Cafe
- County Board Member Gutshall Hospitalized
- Arlington County Officials Hold Coronavirus Q&A
- Democratic Primary Turnout in Arlington Exceeds 2016
- APS Preparing for ‘Possibility of School Closures in the Future’
Feel free to discuss those stories, the time change, or anything else of local interest in the comments.
Join the Keri Shull Team May 24 to learn about creating a custom-built home while avoiding costly mistakes.
Update at 4:15 p.m. — A Severe Thunderstorm Warning has now been issued for most of Arlington. BULLETIN – IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED Severe Thunderstorm Warning National Weather Service Baltimore MD/Washington…
Arlington County Board member Libby Garvey is quarantining in Germany after testing positive for COVID-19 while on a trip. Garvey told ARLnow she’s doing relatively well, and feels mostly like…
A woman was seriously injured over the weekend after police say she was apparently pushed out of a moving vehicle. It happened early Sunday morning along Wilson Blvd at the…