May has arrived, and with it some warmer, sunnier weather — at least for now.
The past week saw literally more local news than we could cover, so we’ll be trying to catch up on some of the stories we have not gotten to yet on Monday.
In the meantime, here are the most-read stories from the past week:
- Police: Man Threw Dogs from Apartment Balcony
- Blue Angels, Thunderbirds to Fly Over Arlington on Saturday
- Driver Charged in Serious Crash on N. Glebe Road
- AWLA: Rabid Fox Attacked Two Cats in Fairlington
- Protest Against Rent Planned Along Columbia Pike Friday
- Arlington Coronavirus Deaths Rise as Cases Approach 1,000
- Just Reduced Properties in Arlington (April 29)
- N. Glebe Road Blocked By Serious Crash
- Arlington County Summer Programs Cancelled
Feel free to discuss those or other topics of local interest in the comments. Have a safe and healthy weekend!
The Arlies are back this week with not one, but two new categories. First, the results from last week’s voting. Your favorite street for trick-or-treating is N. Jackson Street in…
(Updated at 1:30 p.m.) Firefighters from Arlington and neighboring jurisdictions battled a house fire near Shirlington. Fire companies were initially dispatched to the Windgate townhouse development on the 2500 block…
The latest Ask Eli discusses master insurance and individual insurance policies, and the common gaps between the two.
A new restaurant called Surreal is coming to the private park space in front of a Crystal City office building. “Surreal” will offer both indoor dining and outdoor dining in…