May has arrived, and with it some warmer, sunnier weather — at least for now.
The past week saw literally more local news than we could cover, so we’ll be trying to catch up on some of the stories we have not gotten to yet on Monday.
In the meantime, here are the most-read stories from the past week:
- Police: Man Threw Dogs from Apartment Balcony
- Blue Angels, Thunderbirds to Fly Over Arlington on Saturday
- Driver Charged in Serious Crash on N. Glebe Road
- AWLA: Rabid Fox Attacked Two Cats in Fairlington
- Protest Against Rent Planned Along Columbia Pike Friday
- Arlington Coronavirus Deaths Rise as Cases Approach 1,000
- Just Reduced Properties in Arlington (April 29)
- N. Glebe Road Blocked By Serious Crash
- Arlington County Summer Programs Cancelled
Feel free to discuss those or other topics of local interest in the comments. Have a safe and healthy weekend!
Update at 9:40 p.m. — All lanes have reopened, Arlington County says. Update at 6:40 p.m. — The southbound lanes have reopened but the northbound lanes are expected to remain…
Enjoy alpacas, farmers markets and more at the Loudoun County Spring Farm Tour May 21-22.
A local man raised nearly $2,000 holding a yard sale this past weekend to help children impacted by the war. Constantin a Ukrainian-American who lives in Arlington’s East Falls Church…
Cali is the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week who loves treats, watching Netflix and nose boops.