After four months of consistently high readership, today is the first non-holiday Friday during which our Google Analytics stats suggest that a fair number of people are on vacation.
If you have left Arlington to head to the beach, the lake or elsewhere, we hope you’re having fund and staying safe.
Here are the most-read articles of the past week:
- Petition Calls for Renaming Fairlington Bridge Amid Battle Over ‘BLM’ Art
- 14th Street Bridge Blocked By Protests
- Morning Poll: Should APS Students Go Back to Class Full-Time in the Fall?
- Arlington Sees Uptick in Coronavirus Cases While Hospitalizations Fall
- Backyard Homes: Building a Second Home on Your Property
- Takis Karantonis Wins County Board Special Election in Landslide
- Making Room: Uniting Against the McMansion
- ACPD Arrest Data Shows Race, Residency Disparities
- Arlington County Names New Chief Race and Equity Officer
Feel free to discuss those stories, or anything else of local interest, in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Flickr pool photo by Vincent
Groups of Arlington Public Schools students walked out today (Tuesday) to protest model policies the Commonwealth says local school boards should adopt regarding the treatment of transgender children. Released last…
Learn the advantages of new construction and more from the Keri Shull Team on October 4.
(Updated, 5:05 p.m.) Arlington’s newest seafood spot is finally ready to open. Seamore’s is expected to open its doors this week (Thursday) in Clarendon. The restaurant serves sustainably-sourced seafood, including…
Ask Eli discusses the sales and the studies between on-market and off-market listings.
INF Care Virtual Concierge is a new and inviting option to remote assistance that leverages the best of what technology should encompass with quality interaction.
For the busy individual that needs a way to reduce stress and tackle caring for an older family member that lives alone.
For the maturing adult that just needs help with everyday tedious tasks, connectivity, and access to data on their everyday habits to pinpoint areas that need more attention.
Now you can have fun with your family and friends when deciding where to eat!
Just hop aboard The Lunch Train and set the destination for: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or nightlife!
– No app necessary. Simply go to the website if you’d like!
– No account necessary
– Use your current location or a desired location
– Add restaurants you’re interested in, invite your friends, and play the game!
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved. Join ACFCU for our Homebuying