After four months of consistently high readership, today is the first non-holiday Friday during which our Google Analytics stats suggest that a fair number of people are on vacation.
If you have left Arlington to head to the beach, the lake or elsewhere, we hope you’re having fund and staying safe.
Here are the most-read articles of the past week:
- Petition Calls for Renaming Fairlington Bridge Amid Battle Over ‘BLM’ Art
- 14th Street Bridge Blocked By Protests
- Morning Poll: Should APS Students Go Back to Class Full-Time in the Fall?
- Arlington Sees Uptick in Coronavirus Cases While Hospitalizations Fall
- Backyard Homes: Building a Second Home on Your Property
- Takis Karantonis Wins County Board Special Election in Landslide
- Making Room: Uniting Against the McMansion
- ACPD Arrest Data Shows Race, Residency Disparities
- Arlington County Names New Chief Race and Equity Officer
Feel free to discuss those stories, or anything else of local interest, in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Flickr pool photo by Vincent
Explore the tight-knit community and cyclist friendly neighborhood of Waycroft and Woodlawn in Neighborhood Spotlight.
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/3.5 BA home with oak hardwood floors, finished basement and deck.
It’s been a busy week. A new music venue and watering hole opened, students rallied around abortion rights, and the police responded to a couple of bank robberies. We hope…
A 53-year-old Florida man is behind bars after being found with a gun, ammunition and drugs on the grounds of Washington-Liberty High School, police say. Officers were dispatched to a…