It’s the last day of July. August is hours away and fall is within sight — mercifully, given the heat wave over the past few weeks.
This post is being written in advance (even editors need a half day of vacation sometimes) so without knowing the topic of today’s Beermonger post, a word of caution to beer fans: stock up on your shandies now, before you know it they’ll be gone and only Oktoberfest and pumpkin seasonal beers will be on the shelves (if they’re not there already).
Here are this week’s most-read articles on ARLnow:
- Petition Asks Arlington Schools to Ditch Microsoft Teams and Use Zoom Instead
- Arlington, Neighborhoods Top Lists of Best Places in U.S.
- Protesters Blocking Key Bridge, Rosslyn Intersection
- New Restaurant Coming to Arlington Heights Neighborhood
- Large Comcast Outage Reported in Arlington
- It’s Time to Ditch the County Logo, Arlington NAACP Says
- Ten Questions You Might Have About Recycling in Arlington, Answered
- 2020 Turns Arlington Online Forums into Dumpster Fires
- Another Carjacking Reported in Arlington Over the Weekend
Feel free to discuss those or any other topics of interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Flickr pool photo by Vincent
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…