This sponsored column is by James Montana, Esq. and Doran Shemin, Esq., practicing attorneys at Steelyard LLC, an immigration-focused law firm located in Arlington, Virginia. The legal information given here is general in nature. If you want legal advice, contact James for an appointment.
Dear ARLnow readers,
- James just returned from his vacation, during which he hiked a 290-mile stretch of the Appalachian Trail, sleeping in a camping hammock all the way. He also snagged this shot with the wild ponies of the Grayson Highlands.
- Doran is too busy winning cases to write an article this week. She had to cover the whole docket while her self-indulgent boss was hanging out with wild ponies.
- We paid for the advertising space, didn’t we?
- Enjoy the silly photo.
- Get outside. This wonderful weather won’t last.
- Long live the free press!
As always, we welcome your thoughts and comments. If you have any requests for our next immigration column, let us know! We’d love to address issues of concern to ARLnow readers.
Weekend Snowfall Total — From the Capital Weather Gang: “Observer at Reagan National Airport reports 2.6 inches, pushing Jan. total to 12.2″ – most since 2016 and more than double…
A brief bout of flurries earlier this morning was the last precipitation to fall as a result of our latest winter storm. Now comes the wind. A Wind Advisory is…
Update at 5:45 p.m. — After a period of heavy snow, the transition to sleet and freezing rain is underway, potentially making travel even more hazardous. There have been several…
As locals eat their lunch, all eyes are on the skies. Snow — likely heavy snow — is about to start falling in Arlington. County and state crews say they’re…