Has September been a total blur or anyone else?
This week summer turned to fall and one was left to ask — wasn’t it August just, like, last week? Apparently not. We’re already less than a week away from October.
Speaking of things that went by too fast, the tenure of Steve Quartell as the writer of the Your Beermonger column has come to a much-too-early end. Farewell, Steve, and good luck in New York — but, at the same time, welcome Jace Gonnerman!
Now, here are the most-read ARLnow articles of the past week:
- UPDATED: World War II Flyover Postponed
- Police Called After Man Attempted to Lure Teen Girls to Car
- Bed Bath & Beyond to Close at Pentagon Row
- Cafe Pizzaiolo in Shirlington to Be Replaced by ‘Neo-Neapolitan’ Pizzeria
- As Flu Season Approaches, New COVID-19 Cases Continue to Fluctuate
- Local Organization Plans ‘Ride for Black Lives’ This Weekend
- Affordable Apartment Complex in Green Valley Slated for Redevelopment
- Renderings Released for New Public Plaza in Virginia Square
- Progressive Voice: I’m Holding My Nose and Voting Yes on the Stormwater Bond, But Arlington Must Do Better
Feel free to discuss those or any other local topics in the comments. Have a great weekend!