It’s perhaps the least-celebrated federal holiday at this point, but Columbus Day — also known as Indigenous Peoples’ Day — is still an off day for many.
After a long, pandemic summer, we’re giving our staff the day off, so ARLnow will be operating on a reduced publishing schedule on Monday. We trust that you’ll use the extra day for an even more substantive and civil discussion of local issues in the comments. 😉
Here are the most-read Arlington articles of the past week:
- You Can Now “Sip and Stroll” in Parts of Shirlington
- Amazon Donating $1 Million to Arlington and Alexandria Schools
- Arlington Public Schools Proposes New Elementary School Boundaries
- Hotel Near Rosslyn Has Closed, Ahead of Apartment Conversion
- New Report Shows Route 1 in Crystal City as a Tree-Lined Urban Boulevard
- Health Dept. Reports Spike in Local Coronavirus Cases
- Commonwealth’s Attorney Creates Community Advisory Board
- Arlington Dems Decry Campaign Sign Vandalism
- Arlingtonians Rally to Support Old Dominion Cleaners, Raise $15K
- Animal Welfare League Reports Fourth Recent Dog Abandonment Case
- New APS Enrollment Figures Show More Than 1,000 Fewer Students Than Last Year
- New Video Tackles Arlington’s History of Race and Housing
Have a great holiday weekend!