But the real scare of the weekend comes early Sunday morning, when Daylight Saving Time ends, leading to a 5:07 p.m. sunset that night.
It's time for a change for most of the United States. The clock is running out once more for daylight saving time. Standard time begins at 2 a.m. local time Sunday. https://t.co/dhwtuPhUmu
— The Associated Press (@AP) October 30, 2020
Here are the most-read ARLnow articles of the past week:
- Arlington Question Stumps Jeopardy Contestants (Oct. 23)
- Widespread Power Outages in Arlington, McLean and Falls Church
- Task Force Reveals Possible New Names for Lee Highway
- APS Return to School Plan Hits Snag
- Early Work Underway for New Harris Teeter, Apartments in Ballston
- ‘The Lot’ Owners to Open Pop-up in Former Clarendon Ballroom Space
- South Arlington Vintage Market Goes Viral On TikTok
- A Majority of APS Teachers Prefer Remote Teaching for Now
- Morning Notes (Oct. 26)
- Morning Poll: Are You Willing to Eat Inside a Restaurant Yet?
- Teen Facing Charges After Crash Involving Stolen Vehicle
- Courthouse ‘Landmark Block’ Development Under Review, Meetings to Come
Feel free to discuss any of the above, or other topics of local interest, in the comments. Have a nice weekend!