In the past seven days, 49 properties were sold across Arlington, including a $1.8 million Lyon Village home featured in Better Homes and Gardens.
Overall, as of March 21, there were 599 homes listed for sale in Arlington, according to Homesnap. This included 428 condos, 137 detached homes and 34 townhomes.
“The median list price is $549,900 and the median sales price is $624,900,” Homesnap reports. “There have been 228 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 257 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 2615 N. Franklin Road — 5 BD/4 BA — $1,802,615
- 627 26th Street S. — 3 BD/3.5 BA — $1,520,000
- 6629 Williamsburg Blvd — 5 BD/3 BA — $1,275,000
- 772 N. Wakefield Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA — $990,000
- 1300 Crystal Drive Penthouse #14 — 2 BD/2.5 BA — $826,500
- 3715 2nd Street S. — 2 BD/1.5 BA — $685,000
- 2909 S. Woodley Street #B — 2 BD/1 BA — $384,000
Local Republicans nominated Arlington resident Karina Lipsman on Saturday to seek the U.S. House seat currently held by Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.). Early voting is underway for the primary to…
An Arlington man is facing charges after allegedly shoving and threatening a county parking aide. The incident happened Thursday afternoon along S. Lowell Street in the Green Valley neighborhood. “At…
Fill your days with adventure as District Fray Magazine compiles a list of 26 things to do this summer.
Sponsored by Monday Properties and written by ARLnow, Startup Monday is a weekly column that profiles Arlington-based startups, founders, and other local technology news. Monday Properties is proudly featuring 1515 Wilson Blvd in Rosslyn. Two companies that help…