We’re a quarter of the way through 2021 — we can’t believe it either — and Arlington’s real estate market shows no signs of slowing down.
This past week, a whopping 96 properties were reported sold across the county, including a $3 million six-bedroom home in Bellevue Forest.
Looking at the big picture, as of April 4, there were 583 homes listed for sale in Arlington, according to Homesnap. This includes 404 condos, 133 detached homes and 46 townhomes.
“The median list price is $575,000 and the median sales price is $625,000,” Homesnap reports. “There have been 198 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 263 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 3616 Roberts Lane — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $3,000,000
- 1881 N. Nash Street #2309 — 3 BD/3.5 BA condo — $2,580,000
- 2750 N. Nelson Street — 7 BD/7.5 BA single-family home — $2,070,000
- 3021 N. Peary Street — 4 BD/2 BA single-family home — $1,415,000
- 3524 8th Street N. — 3 BD/3 BA single-family home — $980,000
- 1504 N. Scott Street — 3 BD/1.5 BA townhome — $707,000
- 2841 S. Buchanan Street — 3 BD/2 BA condo — $586,400
- 1111 Arlington Blvd #117 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $135,000
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 3 BD/2 BA condo with a balcony and direct views of the Washington Monument.
A few hundred parents say Arlington Public Schools should prioritize recreating pre-Covid normalcy in the classroom and evaluating the use of electronic devices. That’s according to a recent informal survey…
The Barnes & Noble store in Clarendon was the scene of an alleged armed robbery today. Police responded around noon to the bookstore at 2800 Clarendon Blvd, in The Crossing…
The Arlington County Fire Department is reviving a door logo last seen on county vehicles more than 50 years ago. At the same time, the department is gradually upgrading its vehicles…
Now you can have fun with your family and friends when deciding where to eat!
Just hop aboard The Lunch Train and set the destination for: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or nightlife!
– No app necessary. Simply go to the website if you’d like!
– No account necessary
– Use your current location or a desired location
– Add restaurants you’re interested in, invite your friends, and play the game!
Lyon Park & Ashton Heights’ biennial home & garden biennial tour is back. The tour will include contemporary custom homes, older historic bungalows as well as renovated properties. One of the stunning homes on the tour is pictured above. In addition to beautiful & unique homes, the Villa & Vistas ’22 event will conclude with a festive reception at the Lyon Park Community Center at 414 N Fillmore Street, Arlington VA 22201. What could be better right?
All proceeds from this event will go to the Lyon Park Citizens Association (LPCA) towards our neighborhood jewel & hub, the Lyon Park Community Center (LPCC).
When: Sunday, October 2nd, Noon – 4 PM.
Where: Meet to get your tickets and the tour map at the Lyon Park Community Center (414 N Fillmore Street) We will have a table with information outside.
Join us as we explore Vini Franchetti & their two sister vineyards Passopisciaro (Sicily) and Vini Franchetti (Tuscany) for our Sicily/Tuscany Wine Dinner!
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 6pm
Special Guest: This wine dinner we will be hosting the wine maker