It’s been a surprisingly busy, holiday-shortened week.
Despite many people presumably being on vacation, our readership has not dipped. Thanks for letting us keep you informed of the news back home no matter where you might be.
In case you did check out for a bit, here are the most-read stories of the week:
- Grill Causes Big House Fire in Lyon Park
- NWS Confirms Tornado Ripped Through North Arlington Neighborhoods (July 2)
- Aging Right at Home: Older Feet Need Special Care
- Five Guys Appears to Be Opening in Part of the Former Whitlow’s Space
- New Pub Coming to Clarendon Where Bracket Room Used to Be
- Arlington County to Resume Focus on Condo Affordability
- The Man Behind Some of Arlington County’s Most Interesting Tweets
- ACFD Nixed a Training Academy Disciplinary Practice Amid Hazing Investigation
- Takohachi Japanese Restaurant Has Closed But Will Reopen Elsewhere on the Pike
Feel free to discuss those articles or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Today’s Listing of the Day features a 3 BD/3 BA home with over 2,000 square feet of living space and a hands-free kitchen faucet.
The Pike, a large-scale work of public art, is finally being installed this week at the southwest corner of Columbia Pike and S. Jefferson Street, near the county line bordering…
A man armed with a hammer smashed and stole from a jewelry store in the Pentagon City mall Thursday morning. Arlington County police say they were dispatched to the 1100…
The Arlington Firefly Festival is returning to Fort C.F. Smith Park next month. On Sunday, June 19, the festival celebrating insects that light up summer nights is back for the…