It’s been a surprisingly busy, holiday-shortened week.
Despite many people presumably being on vacation, our readership has not dipped. Thanks for letting us keep you informed of the news back home no matter where you might be.
In case you did check out for a bit, here are the most-read stories of the week:
- Grill Causes Big House Fire in Lyon Park
- NWS Confirms Tornado Ripped Through North Arlington Neighborhoods (July 2)
- Aging Right at Home: Older Feet Need Special Care
- Five Guys Appears to Be Opening in Part of the Former Whitlow’s Space
- New Pub Coming to Clarendon Where Bracket Room Used to Be
- Arlington County to Resume Focus on Condo Affordability
- The Man Behind Some of Arlington County’s Most Interesting Tweets
- ACFD Nixed a Training Academy Disciplinary Practice Amid Hazing Investigation
- Takohachi Japanese Restaurant Has Closed But Will Reopen Elsewhere on the Pike
Feel free to discuss those articles or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Reducing local helicopter noise while conducting missions safely may be difficult, the Pentagon says, but the military is willing to try, according to a new report. The commitment and the…
Last year, Americans were inundated with millions of political calls. Texting technologies added to the deluge: 2.72 billion political text messages were sent in September 2020 alone.
Arlingtonian Victoria Virasingh has thrown her hat into the ring to challenge Rep. Don Beyer for the 8th District Democratic primary next year. Beyer has held onto the 8th District,…
Sponsored by Monday Properties and written by ARLnow, Startup Monday is a weekly column that profiles Arlington-based startups, founders, and other local technology news. Monday Properties is proudly featuring 1515 Wilson Blvd in Rosslyn. Ballston startup GoTab, which…