It’s been another week of weather ups and downs — and plenty of local news of note.
Here are the most-read stories of the past five days:
- Democratic Presidential Hopeful Pete Buttigieg Coming to Arlington
- Redevelopment Plan for Courthouse ‘Landmark Block’ Appears Ready to Move Forward
- With Lots of Redevelopment Coming, County Expected to Re-Examine Clarendon Plan
- New Home of H-B Woodlawn Closed After Sprinkler Mishap
- Construction Underway on New ‘World of Beer’ in Ballston
- Crash, Road Rage Incident Leads to Arrest of Alexandria Man
- New Streets Coming With New Marriott Redevelopment in Rosslyn
- Morning Notes (Feb. 18)
- East Falls Church Metro Parking to Close for Most of the Year
Expect news from this weekend’s Arlington County Board meeting, as well as even more development-related news, next week. In the meantime, feel free to discuss the articles above or any other topics of local interest in the comments.
Have a sunny weekend!
The past, present, and future of Columbia Pike is rather easy to see.
For those venturing back to the mall for the first time in awhile, the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City might look a little different than you remember, thanks to some recent…
A renovated 4 BD/4 BA North Arlington home with a flexible and open floor plan and a private backyard lands in this weekend’s Open Houses.
The number of sworn police officers on the streets in Arlington has dipped below 300 amid retirements and officers leaving for more lucrative positions, including at Amazon’s HQ2. Multiple sources within…