It was a historic week in Arlington, D.C. and across the country.
Missed any of our coverage? You can find it here.
Here are the most-read articles of the past week:
- Arlington Officers Ordered to ‘Immediately Leave D.C.’
- Black Lives Matter Protest Underway in Clarendon
- Virginia’s ‘Phase 2’ Reopening to Start Friday, But Will Exclude N. Va. for Now
- Protest Marches Planned in Arlington Through Sunday
- Teen to Be Charged in Hit and Run That Killed Dog
- D.C. Police Blocking Traffic from Key Bridge to Georgetown as Businesses Board Up
- County Leaders Defend ACPD Officers Who Were Recalled from D.C. Protests
- Arlington Sees Significant Drop in New Coronavirus Cases
- Photos: Peaceful Protest Marches from Shirlington to Ballston
Feel free to discuss those or any other topics of local interest in the comments.